Friday, October 26, 2007

Using Foreign Online Pharmacies

A veterinary pharmacist I know recommended using a Canadian supplier for costly medications that my dog was taking to control advanced heart disease. While there are reputable foreign online pharmacies, I had very bad experience with the pharmacy I used, which operates under the names National Drugs and Canamerica Global. I placed a very expensive order, and the shipment arrived very poorly packaged and damaged from a third party distributor in India. I was concerned about whether the drug was legitimate and told the company I wanted to return it for a refund. They flatly refused a refund even though their web page guarantees that you can return it for any reason and get a 100% refund. I had to escalate it to the Better Business Bureau before I got a refund. I would not recommend this one.

No comments: